How lazy am I? Let me tell you the ways:
1. I will plan the shortest walking distance to places even if it is merely a couple of steps more.
2. I pick the lightest plate and lightest silverware when I eat because I don’t want to carry anything heavy.
3. I take elevators if I am only going up one floor.
4. I plan what I need to bring upstairs so I don’t have to come back downstairs if I forget something.
5. In general I absolutely hate stairs.
6. I lived on the 3rd floor of my sophomore year dorm and would not leave my room because I knew I’d have to climb all of those stairs again.
7. I will carry as many grocery bags as I possibly can so I don’t have to take a second trip.
8. I make other people bring in cases of pop because I am sure as hell not doing it.
I’m certain there are more, but I can’t think of them at the moment.